Portfolio management service is a tailor-made professional service of selecting and overseeing a group of investments that meet the long-term financial objectives as well as risk tolerance of a client. KSL offers solutions-based portfolio management services on complete need analysis that are uniquely designed to meet growth needs in a holistic manner. With KSL PMS, you get the benefit of professional money management.
KSL’s PMS expertise ranges across the breadth of the Indian equities market, from blue-chip large cap funds and well-performing mid-cap funds to emerging small caps.
At the heart of the Investment System at KSL is the basic philosophy that a portfolio comprising of a bunch of high quality businesses with a “moat around their business model”, bought at a historically reasonable valuation and held for medium to long term will invariably beat the market and most other funds by a fair margin.
• To generate steady returns in volatile and changing market conditions.
• To invest in stocks with short-medium term perspective, for a minimum 15-20% price movement and an upward bias.
• The portfolio is created keeping a close watch on the dynamic conditions of the market.
• The portfolio will employ a combination of judicious investment strategies to provide optimum returns to investors
• The composition of the portfolio will aim to reflect the contemporary market sentiments at any given point of time
• The Scheme aims to deliver higher returns in Short to Medium term by investing in fundamentally strong stocks with momentum approach, coupled with active profit booking.
• The portfolio may take aggressive cash calls and increase its cash level to 100% when the view on the markets is negative.
• Our investment approach would be to identify stocks that have potential to generate returns out of performance over Nifty in the large-cap category
• To invest in growth oriented companies with sustainable business models backed by strong management capabilities
• Emphasis on smaller capitalized companies with a market capitalization not exceeding Rs. 1,000 crore at the time of investment
• Buy and Hold a basket of 15-25 companies with a medium to long term horizon
• De-risked strategy through diversification
• Target companies in quest of growth in any market environment
• Endeavour shall be to focus on emerging businesses at a nascent stage or matured businesses at attractive valuations
• Stocks that may offer trigger events creating potential for unlocking of latent valuation over longer term
• The portfolio shall constitute of companies with market capitalization in the range from Rs 1000 Cr and above
• The portfolio composition shall be optimized in market capitalization mix as well as sectoral exposure
• The Portfolio would target to invest in Small and Mid Cap Opportunities that have the potential of delivering above-average growth over the next 2-3 years
For more information on KSL’s Portfolio Management Services, contact:
Mr. Pranav Khandwala
email@example.com | +91 22 40767373 / +91 9004699578